Our Pet Policy
- City Limits allows dogs and cats
- We welcome pets upon approval
- There is a limit of 2 pets per apartment
- Restricted dog breeds are: Pit Bull, German Shepherd, Rottweiler, Wolf Dog, or any mix of these breeds
- Please review the Animal Addendum for the full pet policy. We comply with all Fair Housing requirements. Valid service and/or support animals are not considered pets and are not subject to the pet policy
- No deposit is required for small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, and fish aquariums 5 gallons or less.
- Pets may be dogs, cats, or large birds (Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages). No more than two (2) pets with combined weight of 200 pounds per apartment. Property staff reserve the exclusive right to make final determination as to dog breed.
- $250 pet fee (non-refundable)
- $30 per month per pet
For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.